• Caption: Location of the CG&P station at Stacon Street and Stanley Avenues in Columbia-Tusculum, looking northwest. When the PRR/Little Miami grade separated the crossing here in 1917, it was a convenient place for the IR&T and CG&P to cross the railroad, abandoning the single-track Donham Avenue Viaduct to the southeast. The CG&P built a new station here, where the basketball court is now.
  • Date: 5/1/03, 1:19:18 PM EDT
  • File Name: DSCN4530.JPG