• Caption: Historic photo of the CG&P during the 1913 flood. Note the mix of electric and freight cars, along with a steam locomotive, all parked out of reach of the flood waters. The old alignment of Kellogg Avenue and its original bridge, now Magrish Preserve, is at the far left. From the collection of Robert E. Havemann, an agent of the CG&P, provided by his granddaughter Vicki Rafferty.
  • Date: 11/5/2013, 1:27:52 PM EST
  • File Name: Rail cars in 1913 flood.jpg