• Caption: CG&P Batavia Branch bridge pier east of Roudebush Lane and Kent Road, looking east towards the N&W Peavine. This is the only concrete bridge abutment on this branch line, which was constructed in 1903, at about the same time as the Cincinnati & Columbus, which also switched from stone to concrete in Redbird Hollow in Indian Hill. Photo by Corwin Sapp.
  • Date: 2/28/2010, 3:17:40 PM EST
  • File Name: 02282010_020.jpg