• Caption: Historic photo of CG&P tracks from 1925 on Kellogg Avenue at Two Mile near Coney Island, looking northwest just three months before abandonment of the California branch east of the waterworks. The California branch was rerouted in 1925 to provide better access to the new racetrack and the main entrance of Coney Island. From the University of Cincinnati Library Digital Resource Commons, Street Construction and Improvements collection.
  • Date: 4/26/1927, 12:00:00 AM GMT-4
  • File Name: b37_f51_n001.jpeg