• Caption: Historic photo of the rear of the old Pennsylvania/Little Miami Railroad station at Butler and Pearl Streets, looking west from Eastern Avenue sometime around 1930. The retaining wall from the second-previous picture is on the right. The approach to the L&N Bridge starts at the left-center, and climbs to the bridge to the west. A few concrete piers at the very bottom of the trestle still remain today. Currently the parking lot extends from the wall on the right to the location of the trestle on the left. The one track that remains is to the left of the trestle where the boxcars are, and the tennis courts are to the left of that.
  • Date: 1/2/08, 6:29:05 PM EST
  • File Name: Penn Station-backside.jpg