• Caption: Loading dock on State Avenue, north of Ernst Street in South Fairmount, looking east. This loading dock, now used for dumping glass and other recyclables, is at the location of the western terminus of the old Harrison Avenue Viaduct completed in 1908. The Western Hills Viaduct to the north replaced it in 1932.
  • Date: 3/24/2003, 1:41:57 PM EST
  • File Name: DSCN4025.JPG