Historic photo of a Dayton & Western car having just passed the Cedar Springs stop, with a small shelter building at the left center, looking southwest. The area at the bottom is now a small pond, the stone culvert at the bottom right is now a dam/spillway. Cedar Springs Road comes in from the left then curves down to the right to run parallel to the tracks. Guy Murray Road continues off to the right. The resort itself was off to the right, but apparently was having significant financial difficulties as early as 1908 and closed not long after.